Review: Bomb Rush Cyberfunk

Well, well, Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, where do we begin? It’s like a visual and auditory party that’s been crashed by a bunch of bugs and frustration.

First off, the game’s aesthetics are off the charts. The funky music is the kind that’ll have you dancing in your chair, and the colorful graphics make you feel like you’re tagging the streets in style.

But, and there’s always a but, don’t let the flashy exterior fool you. This game has a mean streak. It’s like a roller coaster that goes from fun to frustrating faster than you can say “graffiti.” Unpredictable difficulty spikes can leave you pulling your hair out, and the occasional bugs? Well, they crash the party in a not-so-fun way.

So, if you’re up for a funky urban adventure with a side of irritation, strap on those roller skates and hit the streets. Just don’t say i didn’t warn you about the unexpected potholes along the way.

This review is not of great quality, as I have only been playing for 5 hours and was stuck at one point for over an hour.

Maybe I’ll wait for a patch or two before I start playing it then. :thinking:

I got stuck trying to open a warehouse door for way too long.

It definitely gave me some serious nostalgia. Same exact vibe I had while playing JSRF on Xbox many holidays ago.