New Cyberdeck NB-CD-02

I’m planning a new handheld cyberdeck based on a Singleboard computer (at this point I don’t know which one I use), a small 2.8“ display, batteries and so on. I start with the keyboard. At first I build the keyboard that will be in the deck later as a single device. It looks like a big one but it is only 13cm long :sweat_smile:. I will post the steps in this threat. I hope it is ok?!

Oh here the picture for your optical cortex :blush:

7 Likes

This is exactly what this category is for. Post away! :sunglasses:

1 Like

… allright. Next step is to think about the case. Spoiler: I am a 3D Design noob :sweat_smile: It’s not the final design but a first idea. In the next step I have to think about the hardware for the internals and wich ports going outside and where…

case_cyberdeck

That looks awesome! Cyberdecks always fascinate me

1 Like

Thank you. I am totally addicted to cyberdecks and they are fun to build :smiling_face:

Hey, so whatever happened to this project? Did you ever finish it or did it get abandoned to the scrap heap?

I’m curious!

:sweat_smile: no it’s not an my pile of shame. As usual I have some projects parallel and thinking about to change the keyboard on this thing but there are some problems. I try to fix but this needs time :smiling_face:

That’s fair, and I know how that can be. I was just wondering because it’s been a year or so and I hadn’t heard anything about it, so I figured I’d check in and see what the status was. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Oh wtf you are right that’s a year by now. Where is my time :open_mouth:

1 Like