E.x.weis/neuroknives Introduction

Hey everyone. I’m e.x.weis, aka the person behind neuroknives. I’m not in or from the cortex implant community per se, but I’m mutuals with or followed by a few of you on mastodon. I’m primarily on .art. I’m over there at neuroknives@mastodon.art and that’ll likely remain my social home base since I"m primarily an artist… but all my writing and art is cyberpunk related! I’d love to chat with ya’ll about the genre, aesthetics, culture, and politics of cyberpunk.

p.s. I have a long term project I’m working on for my personal site, neuroknives.com, that some of you might be interested in. It’s a tier list of cyberpunk media. There’s only two entries on it so far, but my goal is to explore new stories and games and movies so I can find what I like and don’t like about what people have made in this genre we all love so much. If you have any suggestions for what I could look at for the list shoot me a line chooms! There’s obvious stuff like Blade Runner, Ghost in the Shell, The Matrix, etc, that I’ll write about and rank at some point, but what I’m really interested in is more obscure cyberpunk ephemera! Let me know if you’ve got anything that fits the bill.

4 Likes