Cyber.to Cyberpunk Webzine - Idea

Hey choombas,

The idea I’m about to share is not new; we’ve discussed it before on CORTEX IMPLANT, and it was well received. To turn this idea into reality, I just wanted to casually ask if anyone would be interested in collaborating on a small webzine focused on Cyber Culture. I happen to have the domain cyber.to, which I think would be a perfect fit. We already have a fantastic logo for cyber.to, created in pixel art by @emszabo@mastodon.world.

To ensure this isn’t just limited to those within the CORTEX IMPLANT community, it would be great to have other individuals join in as well.

Some potential topics for the webzine include:

• Art and design
  • Literature
  • Cybersecurity and privacy in the Cyberpunk era
  • Cyberpunk philosophy
  • DIY and hacker culture
  • Events and festivals

Let me know if you’re interested in being a part of this exciting project! If you have any more ideas, bring them on! :rocket:

8 Likes

I’m into it!

1 Like

Damn I am so much into it you can’t imagine. I have never written an article, but god damn I would like to give it a try. I am very much into legacy computing and cryptography, perhaps this is cyberpunky already. I’d contribute with pics and md files srsly. But also with any format you decide on.

1 Like

@cobweb @alex I have invited you here on the board to a secret board :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m game!

invited :slight_smile:

I think it’s obvious I’m in lol

1 Like

I’m totally here for this! I have a lot of interests and stuff that I don’t quite have an idea how well they will translate to a format like this, but I’m definitely willing to try!

If anything, I’ve got the “tales of the olden days of software development” angle I can always take. :smiley:

hackervoice: I‘m in!

@JadedTwin @SynAck @0x17 invited :smiley:

1 Like

I’m in, too! (Maybe a little late tho)

1 Like

Ha, you’re in! You should now have access to https://totentanz.club/c/cyber-to-webzine/45 - if not, let me know.

Haven’t been on in a minute with life stuff, but I’m happy this is rolling! I’d be happy to contribute.

Very late at the party. But it sounds like fun to me. So if there is more help needed I would like to help out as well!

I’m absolutely in. Can contribute news writeups, articles, and micro fiction based on some alt-world stories (I run a LARP)

2 Likes